The Instruction Series from the Elementary Program gives 1 person access to the 6 courses in this series:
- E111 – Planning Effective Lessons
- E112 – Results-focused Lesson Study
- E113 – Effective Questioning Strategies
- E114 – Best Teaching Practices K-6
- E115 – Reinforcing Effort & Providing Recognition
- E116 – Homework & Practice
Course assignments are not graded by Teacher Essentials, but can be provided to your district’s professional development facilitator at your request. At the completion of each course, you receive a certificate that you can use in your professional development portfolio to show proficiency.
Teacher Essentials courses have been approved at the state-level in several states for professional development credit. Additionally, school district’s may choose to accept courses for professional development clock hour credits. Please contact your district professional development facilitator to confirm if courses are eligible for credit.
Credit card, PayPal, and Purchase Orders are all accepted through the shopping cart.