The School Counseling Program gives 1 person access to the entire Teacher Essentials School Counseling Library (16 courses):
- Fundamentals of School Counseling – 6 courses
- C101 – Research, Theories, & Techniques
- C102 – Human & Family Development
- C103 – Developing a Safe & Caring School Culture
- C104 – Cultural Diversity & Equity
- C105 – Supporting Academic Development
- C106 – Character Education
- The Role of the School Counselor – 10 courses
- C107 – Social & Emotional Development
- C108 – Working with Administrators, Teachers, & Non-credentialed Staff
- C109 – Ethics & Professional Behavior for the School Counselor
- C110 – Group Counseling
- C111 – Discipline & Restorative Practices
- C112 – Supporting Exceptional Students
- C113 – Abuse & Neglect Prevention
- C114 – Interventions for At-Risk Behaviors & Crisis Management
- C115 – Student Career Planning
- C116 – College Preparation & Selection
Course assignments are not graded by Teacher Essentials, but can be provided to your district’s professional development facilitator at your request. At the completion of each course, you receive a certificate that you can use in your professional development portfolio to show proficiency.
Teacher Essentials courses have been approved at the state-level in several states for professional development credit. Additionally, school district’s may choose to accept courses for professional development clock hour credits. Please contact your district professional development facilitator to confirm if courses are eligible for credit.
Credit card, PayPal, and Purchase Orders are all accepted through the shopping cart.